Tuesday, September 18, 2012

White After Labor Day

Happy Tuesday!  I did it.. I wore white after labor day and I don't care.  It's been so hot lately I think it's only fair :]

 
 
Top: H&M; Pants: Macys (Lucky); Necklace: Groopdealz; Watch:MK

By the way, I wear two charity bracelets every single day and never take them off.  One for Breast Cancer in memory of my aunt and one for ALS awareness in honor of my dad.


*Fun Michael Kors Watch fact:  The same company makes MK & Fossil watches, therefore the same company fixes both brands.  If there is something wrong with your MK watch, you can send it to Fossil with a $30 check and they will fix ANYTHING.  This watch was bought on ebay for really cheap since there was a chip on the face- sent it in to Fossil and $30 later, I had a brand new MK watch :]

No comments:

Post a Comment