Thursday, November 8, 2012

Secret Agent

My department decided to throw a party at the office this week to celebrate 50 years of James Bond and raise money for the LA Food Bank.  After a very successful event, we raised over $2,000 to send on behalf of our company! :]

 
Dress: Foreign Exchange: Shoes: DSW (Audrey Brooke); Necklace: Gift; Watch: MK; Bracelet: Asos & Gift
 



 
In staying with our James Bond theme, I wanted to make martini cupcakes (shaken not stirred), so I found this recipe online to make Lemon Drop Martini Cupcakes! 
*Baking Note: I added Vodka in the cake as well. Filling the cupcakes at 2/3 full made them pour out a bit, so I would recommend filling 1/2 way and you can get more than 24 out of the batter.  The icing is also really thick, so keep adding vodka and half & half!

No comments:

Post a Comment