Monday, October 22, 2012

Bows & Studs

One of my current obsession?  Studded boots.  You can't really see them in these pictures, but I have studed boots on and they are my favorite!  I love matching something edgy like studded boots with something feminine like a bow or diamonds.
 

Top: Loft (similar); Jeans: NY&Co; Boots: DSW; Watch: Groupon





Thanks to Skylette from Sequins & Stilettos and Jillian from Just Jillian, I entered their giveaway and won a Hope Bracelet from Stella & Dot and 3 months of Birchbox products!  I am beyond excited about all of this!  My hope bracelet arrived last night and I was so excited to open this package!!  The bracelet is absolutely beautiful and supports such a great cause.  I am a huge supporter of breast cancer awareness since my lovely aunt passed away about a year ago due to this horrible cancer.  I can only hope there is a cure one day so no one has to endure this in the future.  Thank you again Skylette and Jillian! :]

 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your wins! Those are some great giveaway prizes. Love your bow blouse. Edgy and feminine is always a winning combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving this look...so jealous of the bracelet!

    Molly and MacKenzie
    www.ruffledromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love studded boots! And that bracelet is gorgeous!

    Katherine

    http://mintedglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete