Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!  So last year, I was very excited for this day.  I bought tons of candy to pass out to trick or treaters, I turned on all of the lights in the house so the kids knew my house was open for business and I dressed up my dog in a cute spider costume and we were ready for the night!  7pm rolled around and I was like a kid on christmas. 8pm rolled around and the first group came and I was so excited!  They seemed a little scared of my spider dog but whatever.  7:30, next group of kids...and that was it.  The whole night, only two groups of kids came to my door.  I was so sad.  When I went to bed, I left a bowl of candy out on the porch hoping someone else would come by and take some but when I woke up in the morning, all of the candy was still there, completely untouched.  Sad, sad halloween :[



 
Top: Loft; Jeans: Target; Jacket: Forever 21; Boots: Bakers; Watch: MK; Bracelets: Asos
 
 
 
I found this recipe on pinterest and decided to give it a try.  Tip: use one recipe for each bundt cake pan.  (I only used one recipe and split it in half and it seems a bit short).  I also bought mini bundt pans to make the small pumpkins so I could have a pumpkin patch!  The big pumpkin top is actually a plastic cup that I frosted green and the small pumpkin tops are Rolos candy.
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment